Bob Seger and his family were unharmed after a small fire broke out at his house in Orchard Lake, Michigan on Halloween morning (October 31st).
The Detroit News reported the fire in the eight-bedroom, 10-bathroom house, “Was contained to a chimney flue off Seger's family room. Firefighters broke through some walls and ceilings in order to put out the fire. The home sustained water damage in the family room and a downstairs room that contained a golf simulator, but no injuries were reported from the fire.”
Both Seger and his wife, Juanita, were both home when the fire alarm went off at 6 a.m.