Before telling a story of how her dog nearly died while she was on the set of The Voice, Miley Cyrus said this: ""My dog is totally thriving and fine."" The way it happened was that while everyone was huddled around the TV, her dog bit into the TV cord and all of a sudden they noticed she was convulsing.
Miley went on to say, "You can't open her mouth because the person who's trying to open her mouth is also being electrocuted. But she was totally fine." And now, "Thriving in Nashville, Tennessee and doing great.""
• Miley Cyrus' dog nearly died on the set of The Voice.
• Electrocuted while chewing on a TV cord but lived.
• She says her dog is doing great and thriving following the incident.