A man has sued Drake, Odell Beckham, Jr., Kourtney Kardashian‘s ex Younes Bendjima and L.A. nightclub Lady Delilah, claiming that they were all involved in an alleged assault against him in Hollywood back in March 2018. According to XXL, in court docs that were filed on Tuesday (October 13th), Bennett Sipes is demanding $250,000, after claiming that he suffered “traumatic brain injury, as well as injuries to his back, neck, shoulders, etc” following an alleged attack by Bendjima and members of Drake and Beckham’s entourage in an alley near the club.
Sipes says his damages are for “past and future pain and suffering, medical bills, lost future earnings, past and future emotional distress and punitive damages.”
DRAKE'S NEW ALBUM CAN DROP AT ANYTIME
Meanwhile, Drake's longtime producer Noah “40” Shebib says that the rapper's new album Certified Lover Boy can literally drop at any time. Shebib told Kevin Durant during his The ETCs with Kevin Durant podcast, “He’s always got it. He had it eight months ago. He had it six months ago, three months ago, 10 months ago. He’s always got it. Does that mean he’s done? Sh*t, I don’t know. He might make 10 songs next week. I don’t know, but he’s got it.”
He continued, “He’s gon’ pull the trigger when he wants to pull it. Whether or not he thinks he’s ready or not, he’s always ready. If he had to drop the album tomorrow, he drops it tomorrow.”
He added, “The other thing about Drake, Drake can make the industry move. If Drake says, ‘Yo, I want to drop my album on Friday,’ the industry’s gonna jump and it’s coming out Friday. He’s gonna make that call, it’s gonna happen.”
Earlier this year, Drake told fans that he would be dropping his sixth studio album in the summer.