The performer lineup for the 2020 MTV VMAs Pre-Show has been revealed.
Chloe x Halle, Lewis Capaldi and Machine Gun Kelly are all slated to perform at the pre-show ahead of the virtual ceremony. Jack Harlow, Tate McRae, Travis Barker and blackbear are also set to make an appearance at the event.
The pre-show event is set to be hosted by Nessa Diab and Jamila Mustafa and will feature “celebrity interviews and coast-to-coast coverage from celebrity correspondents, Kevan Kenney and Travis Mills.”
The 2020 MTV VMAs Pre-Show will air this Sunday at 6:30 p.m. ET with the main show with host Keke Palmer happening at 8 p.m. ET.
Beginning today, voting will open for the coveted Song of the Summer category. You can cast a ballot via bracket-style voting on MTV’s Instagram story.
This year’s show will also honor Everyday Heroes: Frontline Medical Workers, highlighting the best performances given in 2020 by doctors, nurses, and other responders and workers on the front lines.
Song of the Summer nominees include:
- BLACKPINK: “How You Like That”
- Cardi B ft. Megan Thee Stallion: “WAP”
- DaBaby ft. Roddy Ricch: “Rockstar”
- DJ Khaled ft. Drake: “Popstar”
- Doja Cat: “Say So”
- Dua Lipa: “Break My Heart”
- Harry Styles: “Watermelon Sugar”
- Jack Harlow: “Whats Poppin”
- Lil Baby ft. 42 Dugg: “We Paid”
- Megan Thee Stallion ft. Beyoncé: “Savage (Remix)”
- Miley Cyrus: “Midnight Sky”
- Pop Smoke ft. 50 Cent & Roddy Ricch: “The Woo”
- SAINt JHN: “Roses”
- Saweetie: “Tap In”
- Taylor Swift: “cardigan”
- The Weeknd: “Blinding Lights”