Katy Perry, John Legend, Christina Aguilera and Jennifer Hudson will all perform their favorite Disney classics for The Disney Family Singalong: Volume II.
Kermit, Miss Piggy and the cast of The Muppets will open the show. A group of Dancing With The Stars pros will perform a remote ensemble routine to “Zero to Hero” with Keke Palmer.
Sabrina Carpenter, Tituss Burgess and classical pianist Lang Lang are also on the bill, along with previously announced performers Halsey, Donald Glover, Idina Menzel, Miguel, Seth Rogen, Josh Gad, Billy Eichner, Shakira, Rebel Wilson, Derek and Julianne Hough and Anika Noni Rose.
Surprise performances are also planned for the show, which airs Sunday night on ABC to raise awareness for Feeding America’s efforts to provide food for those in need during COVID-19 pandemic.
The lineup includes:
- “A Whole New World” – Idina Menzel and Ben Platt
- “Almost There” – Chloe x Halle and Anika Noni Rose
- “Baby Mine” – Katy Perry
- “Beauty and the Beast” – John Legend and Jennifer Hudson
- “Hakuna Matata” – Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner feat. Donald Glover and Walter Russell III
- “Part of Your World” – Halsey
- “Poor Unfortunate Souls” – Rebel Wilson
- “Remember Me” – Miguel feat. Christina Aguilera
- “Step in Time” and “Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious” – Derek Hough, Julianne Hough and Hayley Erbert
- “Try Everything” – Shakira
- “When I Am Older” – Josh Gad
- “You’ll Be in My Heart” – Disney on Broadway stars Merle Dandridge, Heather Headley, Adam Jacobs, Caissie Levy, Kara Lindsay, Kevin Massey and Josh Strickland
- “Your Mother and Mine” – Sabrina Carpenter feat. Lang Lang
- “Zero to Hero” – Keke Palmer feat. Dancing with the Stars Pros Lindsay Arnold, Alan Bersten, Witney Carson, Val Chmerkovskiy, Jenna Johnson, Sasha Farber and Emma Slater