ABC has unveiled the first wave of its roster for the next celebrity-filled Disney Family Singalong: Volume II airing May 10th.
Artists like Halsey and Shakira will serenade families from the comfort of their homes while actors like Rebel Wilson and Seth Rogen will show off their pipes.
Halsey will perform “Part of Your World” from The Little Mermaid while Rebel will be singing “Poor Unfortunate Souls.” Shakira will reprise her Zootopia hit “Try Everything” while Rogen teams up with his former Lion King castmates Billy Eichner, Walter Russell III and Donald Glover to sing “Hakuna Matata” once more.
Hosted again by Ryan Seacrest, a variety of talent will band together from home to salute mothers everywhere while singing some of Disney’s most famous melodies. The current list of performances include:
- “A Whole New World” – Idina Menzel & Ben Platt
- “Almost There” – Chloe x Halle & Anika Noni Rose
- “Hakuna Matata” – Seth Rogen & Billy Eichner feat. Donald Glover and Walter Russell III
- “Part of Your World” – Halsey
- “Poor Unfortunate Souls” – Rebel Wilson
- “Remember Me” – Miguel “Step in Time” and “Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious” – Derek Hough, Julianne Hough and Hayley Erbert
- “Try Everything” – Shakira
- “When I Am Older” – Josh Gad
- “You’ll Be in My Heart” – Disney on Broadway stars Merle Dandridge, Heather Headley, Adam Jacobs, Caissie Levy, Kara Lindsay, Kevin Massey and Josh Strickland
- “Zero to Hero” – Keke Palmer