Bobbi Kristina's boyfriend Nick Gordon died from a heroin overdose — according to the medical examiner. According to TMZ, the cause of death was due to “heroin toxicity.” Gordon was found collapsed in a Florida hotel on New Years Day after an evening of partying. He was 30-year-old. The coroner has ruled his death as accidental.
Gordon had morphine, heroin and benzodiazepines in his system as well as what were the beginning stages of pneumonia in his lungs. The reports suggests that Gordon was injecting the drugs on the night he passed.