After opening for Ariana Grande on her Sweetener tour, Social House will be hitting the road this spring for their first-ever headlining trek.
The And We Never Saw It Coming world tour will kick off March 5th in San Francisco. After completing the North American leg on March 28th, the duo will head to Europe, beginning with a London show May 12th. They’ll wrap in Stockholm, Sweden, on May 21st.
Tickets will go on pre-sale January 15th before going on sale to the general public on January 17th.
Last year, the duo – Mikey Foster and Scootie Anderson – released their debut EP, Everything Changed…, featuring their Grammy-nominated collab with Ariana, “boyfriend.”
Social House’s North American Tour Dates:
- Mar. 05 – San Francisco, CA – Slim’s
- Mar. 06 – Los Angeles, CA – Teragram Ballroom
- Mar. 07 – Phoenix, AZ – Crescent Ballroom
- Mar. 10 – Dallas, TX – Club Dada
- Mar. 11 – Houston, TX – The Bronze Peacock at House of Blues
- Mar. 13 – Nashville, TN – Exit / In
- Mar. 14 – Atlanta, GA – The Masquerade
- Mar. 16 – Washington, DC – U Street Music Hall
- Mar. 17 – Philadelphia, PA – The Foundry at The Fillmore
- Mar. 18 – New York, NY – Gramercy Theatre
- Mar. 19 – Boston, MA – Brighton Music Hall
- Mar. 21 – Cleveland, OH – The Cambridge Room at House of Blues
- Mar. 22 – Detroit, MI – The Shelter
- Mar. 25 – Minneapolis, MN – Fine Line
- Mar. 27 – Denver, CO – Marquis Theater
- Mar. 28 – Salt Lake City, UT – The Greek Station